Out of State Student Information
To help make our students’ stays both affordable and accommodating, we have partnered with the local Marriott hotel to offer discounted room rates ($99 per night) and complimentary transportation services (hotel transportation to & from class each day), so there is no need to rent a car. The hotel is walking distance from great restaurants, shopping and just a couple of miles from the academy.
Reserve your room at the
We’ve made arrangements for your
3D Brow Students Lodging & Transportation
Fairfield Marriott in Draper Utah is offering our students a special discounted rate on rooms. Not only will this save you money on your room, but Fairfield Inn Marriott has eliminated your need to rent a car!
Marriott has agreed to transport our guests to and from the nearby train station that you can take to and from the Salt Lake International Airport. See airport pick up instructions below. Marriott will also provide class transportation (to the academy and back to the hotel daily). With fine dining, theaters and shopping just across the street, you may want to stay even longer!
Below are your room options:
- 2 Queen Room: $99 max + tax
- Single King Room: $109 max + tax
These rooms also include:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Fitness Center
- In-Suite workplace
- Paul Mitchell products
- & more!
To secure a room with the Fairfield Inn Marriott, contact them directly at 801-572-1200 and ask for the 3D Brows Academy preferred rate, or click the link below!
Be sure to let them know you are a student of 3D Brows and if you will need transportation.
Airport Transportation Instructions:
- Make sure you have confirmed with Fairfield Inn Marriott Draper about your transportation pick-up 48 hours prior to landing.
- Once you are ready to leave the airport you will want to take the TRAX (light rail system) Green Line, which leaves the airport every 15 minutes on the weekdays, and every 20 minutes on the weekends. The TRAX stop is located at the south end of Terminal 1.
- You will take the TRAX Green Line to where it meets up with the TRAX Blue Line at (Between Arena & Central Point), we recommend getting on the Blue Line at Ballpark Station.
- Once you get on the TRAX Blue Line, you will take it to Kimball’s Lane in Draper. Which is the 2nd to last stop on the blue line.
- Go to parking lot and wait for the Marriott shuttle van at Kimball’s Lane.