Microblading 5-day Hands-on Training Schedule: 10am to 5pm each day (Monday-Friday).
Shading & Removal Course schedule: 5pm to 7:30pm on 3rd & 4th days (Wednesday & Thursday evening) of Microblading Training Schedule
What to bring?
3D Brows will provide attending students with all supplies needed for the course. It is not necessary for students to bring any personal supplies.
We highly recommend the following Dress Code:
- For safety reasons, students are required to wear close-toe shoes. Comfortable standing shoes are best.
- Shirt/ Tops: no loose sleeves that may dangle and be distracting. Keep in mind pigment can spill and stain.
- Pants are recommended and no short pants above the knees.
- Prior to attending a course trim your fingernails. Long fingernails inhibit your ability to perform various procedures.
- Avoid heavy perfume for the benefit of close proximity to clients.
Ongoing Training Support:
3D Brows Academy agrees to provide Ongoing Support to graduates that are compliant with the 3D Brows Training Agreement. Graduates are encouraged to submit all questions to 3D Brows Certified close facebook group first. Typically you will find the answer here by performing a search of the topic within the facebook search bar within 3D Brows Certified.
For privacy, students may also send email messages via facebook or directly to jared@3DBrowsAcademy.com. If you wish to schedule a call or FaceTime call with an instructor contact Sandy or Jared.
Pass or Fail
Only graduates attending courses at 3D Brows Academy may use the rights and branding of “3D Brows Certified” logo and branding materials. Provided work must show before, after, and healed results of their clients. These students will have the right to use the “3D Brows Certified” trademark for marketing purposes. It is the responsibility of the students to provide training providers with work examples when they are ready for review.
Services: Training Provider agrees to provide training services to selected training(s) above. The Training Provider is responsible for instructing students on the fundamentals of Cosmetic Tattooing and Pigmentation. Services will include hands-on instruction and or continued support through the online training. Services also include instructional lectures and techniques from 3D Brows Training Manuals and materials. Students acknowledge that the training provided contains intellectual material and knowledge Training Provider is intended for the sole purpose of providing a Training resource for students. The student acknowledges and agrees not to reproduce, copy, or otherwise distribute, gift, or sell the Training Manual for any reason without the express written permission of the Training Provider.
a. Certificate of Completion: At the completion of the course 3D Brows Academy will award a certificate of hours completed in training. If Training Provider determines the Student is not ready to work independently, Training Provider has the right to withhold a certificate of completion and recommend the Student receive additional training. If a student fails the initial program training provider will allow the student opportunities to obtain a certificate of completion with additional assignments to be completed.
b. Attendance/Absence: All courses will have a daily schedule from 10am to 6pm unless informed otherwise. If a student is absent or tardy to any of the scheduled training they will receive a reduced number of hours awarded to them according to the number of hours missed. In the case of an emergency, students will have the opportunity to make up hours with external assignments.
c. Training provider is not responsible for students’ career placement or procedural understanding after the completion of training services provided.
d. Models: All students are required to obtain Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate in Body Art prior to working on models. Models are not guaranteed, however training provider will do everything possible to provide mode if needed. To ensure models students must give prior written notice of 4 weeks that they need assistance in finding a model.
Graduation Rates 99%: All students receive a certificate of hours completed and notice of Pass or Fail. If instructors evaluate student is not ready for a certificate, the training provider will offer ongoing educational support to prepare the student for graduation.
Qualifications of training provider: As head instructor Patricia Willardsen is a Master Esthetician with over 15 years of experience in skincare, cosmetic tattooing, and makeup. Holding multiple PMU & microblading certifications, in-depth art mentoring, and many other skin-related certifications.
Facilities and Equipment: 3D Brows Academy is insured and registered with the state of Utah and provides students with an OSHA-compliant safe facility. Specifically designed layouts to provide students with a proper learning environment thru projectors, monitors, cameras, lighting, beds, trays, magnification, design boards, latex, brow molds, and all the necessary microblading supplies.
4) Fees: The student is responsible to pay full course payment or set up financing a minimum of 7-days prior to the first day of training. Not paying the remaining course balance 7-days prior to the first day of class will not ensure students’ placement in the scheduled course.
5) Student Conduct: Students are expected to attend all scheduled hours of the training and to maintain professional conduct during the entire training program. Students must be of sound mind and attentive at training.
a: Dress code: Students are required to wear closed-toe shoes. If you wear long sleeves make sure they will not get in the way of micrblading or have anything dangling.
b: Students must be of legal age in order to attend training
c: During training, students may have after-hours work to be completed during off-hours.
d: All students are expected to represent themselves in a positive matter. 3D Brows reserves the right to remove or discontinue services to any student caught lying, cheating or causing slander and or harm to others within the 3D Brow community.
5) Cancellations/ Non-refundable deposit: A three-business-day cooling-off period, commencing with the day an enrollment agreement with the applicant is signed or an initial deposit or payment toward tuition and fees of the institution is made, until midnight of the third business day following such date during which time the contract may be rescinded and all monies paid refunded. After three-business days of deposit if STUDENT cancels or terminates for any cause STUDENT will pay Training Provider 100% of the deposit. Evidence of personal appearance at the institution or deposit of a written statement of withdrawal for delivery by email or other means shall be deemed as meeting the terms of the cooling-off period.
Re-scheduling: In the case of an emergency students may reschedule training with a signed note from their doctor excusing “the student “ of having a “medical emergency” and 100% of the initial deposit will go toward later training. A medical emergency is defined as, “the student’s sudden onset of a medical condition manifesting itself after course deposit has been made by acute symptoms of sufficient severity such that the absence of immediate medical attention could reasonably be expected to result in: placing the student/patient’s health in serious jeopardy, serious impairment to bodily functions, or serious dysfunction of any bodily organ or part.” This does not apply to students’ family member’s medical emergencies!
In case of non-emergency cancelation: Students may re-schedule training dates if the training provider is notified via email at least 3 weeks prior to initial training. To re-schedule within 3-weeks of initial training, student is required to show a good faith payment of $500 or up to 30% of the total course amount. If students re-schedules late (within 3-weeks) more than the 1-time student will be charged an additional $250 each time they re-schedule. If a student cancels within 3-weeks of training all special offers such as free lodging & applied discounts will be void. If a student cancels within 3 weeks of the scheduled course date and does not reschedule student is liable for 50% of lost wages. In the event the Training Provider cancels or postpones this agreement, the Training Provider will be responsible for rescheduling within 90 days or issuing a refund to the student.
Online Training student refunds are void once students logins in to their 3D Brows Online Training. If a student has paid $ 500-course deposit minimum and received access to online training then cancels prior to hands-on training, the student will be responsible to pay the full amount or remaining balance of online training ($950) within 30-days. In this case, 3D Brows will apply course deposit monies towards the payment of online training. If a student has not paid the full amount of online training $950 training provider has the right to cancel all access to online training and ongoing support.
6) Regulation & Licensing: The student acknowledges that Microblading, body art, or permanent makeup procedures may be regulated by the local and/or state regulatory agencies of the Student and that registration and or licensing may be required by a governing regulatory agency to provide Microblading, body art, or permanent makeup services to the general public. Student further acknowledges it is their sole responsibility to be compliant with any applicable licensing and/or registration requirements. The certificate awarded is awarded based on training providers’ knowledge and assessment of students’ performance.
REGISTERED UNDER THE UTAH POSTSECONDARY PROPRIETARY SCHOOL ACT (Title 13, Chapter 34, Utah Code).
a) Registration under the Utah Postsecondary Proprietary School Act does not mean that the State of Utah supervises, recommends, nor accredits the institution. It is the student’s responsibility to determine whether credits, degrees, or certificates from the institution will transfer to other institutions or meet employers’ training requirements. This may be done by calling the prospective school or employer.
b) The institution is not accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education
c) Training provider does not guarantee placement or wage and salary levels. Institutional policies governing the following:
a) Student admission and enrollment requirements minimum of General Education Development (GED) Certificate, and being beyond the age of compulsory high school attendance, as prescribed by Utah law. (See Rule 152-34-4(3) of the Utah Administrative Code.)
b) Students must obtain Blood Borne Pathogens Certificate prior to working on models.
7) Training, Non-compétition & Non-Solicitation: Student acknowledges and agrees that for a period of one (1) year from the completion of training that Student and/or its assigns shall not solicit any engagement that directly or indirectly competes with the training or education services offered by Training Provider, either for its own account, as a partner, adviser, shareholder, director, student, consultant, or any other compensated or non-compensated position or as the agent of any cosmetic training company.
8) Non-disclosure Agreement (Information Confidentiality): During the term of this Agreement and thereafter for a period of two (2) years, the Student agrees that it shall not, without the prior written consent of the Training Provider, disclose any instruction of the permanent makeup procedures and techniques provided by Training Provider. The Student agrees not to share, trade, sell or otherwise disclose any intellectual property from Training Provider’s 3B Brows Training Manual. Such property includes the permanent makeup procedures such as Training others online, in print, video or in person, or hands-on with models including the hand method of permanent makeup, but not limited to, the terms and scope of this agreement for the following Cosmetic Pigmentation and Microblading techniques: Brow Building (measuring and shaping brows), Various Brow Designs from paper to live models, Skin Stretching, Extractions, Numbing techniques, Post care & Healing techniques, Hand method of micro-stroking, education material examples and assignments.
By signing this document below, the Student acknowledges and agrees to comply with the following statements:
a) I am not enrolled as a Student under this agreement to become a trainer of the techniques taught by the Training Provider. d) In the case that I am a trainer or plan to train others in permanent makeup within the next three years. I have attached full disclosure in writing of why I am attending the Training Provider’s course.
c) I understand and agree that all handouts, materials, and content used in class are property of 3D Brows Academy protected under the United States Copyright Act.
d) I am not attending this course for the benefit of sharing information and I will not share course information with other trainers or training organizations.
e) I will not reproduce materials in any form or manner for any reason, commercial or otherwise without the prior written authorization of the Training Provider, the undersigned, have read, understand, and agree to abide by all the provisions set forth in the foregoing enrollment agreement.